The following will be supplied and installed on site and works carried out as detailed below:
- Easy Pad foundation system.
- Highly insulated 100mm PU SIP panel wall, floor and roof structure.
- Factory finished Rationel double glazed timber door system, fixed side lights
and top swing window.
- Roof: Lowlander – Firestone single ply flat roofing membrane with 20 year guarantee
and an expected 50 year lifespan.
- Roof: Highlander – Cedar shingles.
- Cladding: Lowlander – Vertical Western red cedar cladding left to weather naturally.
- Cladding: Highlander – Vertical Siberian larch cladding left to weather naturally.
- Engineered oak flooring.
- MDF painted skirting.
- Walls fully plaster boarded and decorated to your choice of colour.
- 4 chrome LED down lights internally, 3 or 4 chrome LED down lights externally.
- 2, 3 or 4 x double sockets internally (depending on size).
- RCD breaker to ensure a safe and fully certified electrical connection.
- PVC gutters and downpipes to rear of building for Lowlander.
- Cast iron effect gutter & downpipe for Highlander.
- Includes all erection and installation works.
Please click here to download our current standard specification.
FROM OUR GALLERY
Business Connections – with the emphasis remaining on working from home wherever possible, it is now evident that this is a workable solution forRead More »
Back to Business, COVID-19 Update
Following phase one of the exit from lockdown in Scotland, we are delighted to confirm we are re-commencing Garden Room installations. We have policiesRead More »
We are excited to introduce our new IsoPods to our current range – an ideal solution for balancing home life with working from home.Read More »
New Garden Rooms Logo
We’ve refreshed our new logo – we hope you like it as much as we do! We’re currently working on a new website forRead More »
A Garden Room with en-suite shower room built in our garden in Fife. Design, build, plumbing and decoration. Excellent project management, highly responsive team with a well finished product that we are enjoying spending time in.Gracie, Fife
We were very pleased with the Lowlander 2 built as a studio in the garden in 2015, so decided on the same “look” for the extension to our house here in Edinburgh. It looks terrific and is very snug. Both projects were done on time and on budget, with a very pleasant and efficient team doing the work. Highly recommended!Ian Kennedy, Edinburgh
“I am now the proud owner of a JML garden room. The tradesmen are first class and their attention to detail is commendable. I can highly recommend this company for being accurate with cost, great craftsmanship, attention to detail, and for the personal touch.”Kim Sommerville – Auchterarder
JML Garden Rooms were great from start to finish of our job. The job was project managed brilliantly by JML and despite terrible weather (heavy rain and wind) our garden room was finished within 3 weeks. A few minor glitches at the end of the job (e.g. the door handle had been installed incorrectly) were rectified very quickly and the workmen came back out on site. Our room (we got a Lowlander built) is brilliant, looks great and we use it almost every day. Would definitely recommend JML Garden Rooms.S. Stewart, Edinburgh