The following are optional extras. Please call us if you require more information about any of these items.
- Bi folding or sliding doors. Open up your studio to the garden with the ultimate free running, lightweight operation folding and sliding doors, up to 4.0m wide.
- Upgrade to triple glazed aluclad window/door system.
- High thermal performance roof windows/lights to maximise daylight.
- Integrated blinds.
- Fully fitted toilet and shower room.
- Fitted Howdens kitchenette.
- Bespoke joinery for storage units.
- Alternative choice of flooring finishes.
- Electric underfloor heating and digital thermostat.
- Home entertainment systems offering various features from a basic internet connection to a fully integrated entertainment system.
- Full home office set up. From office desks and ergonomic chairs to the full IT package with conferencing facilities.
- Additional internal and external electrical sockets.
- Additional external wall lighting including sensor lights etc.
- Security system which can be remotely controlled.
- Sedum roof covering or traditional reclaimed Scottish slates.
- Additional gym/exercise room flooring and equipment options.
- External decking to increase the amount of usable space around your garden room. Variety of options available including larch, grip deck, composite and many more.
Please click here to download our current optional extras.
Thinking of something that is not on this list? Please just ask… Each of our garden rooms can be tailor made to your specification.
FROM OUR GALLERY
Business Connections – with the emphasis remaining on working from home wherever possible, it is now evident that this is a workable solution forRead More »
Back to Business, COVID-19 Update
Following phase one of the exit from lockdown in Scotland, we are delighted to confirm we are re-commencing Garden Room installations. We have policiesRead More »
We are excited to introduce our new IsoPods to our current range – an ideal solution for balancing home life with working from home.Read More »
New Garden Rooms Logo
We’ve refreshed our new logo – we hope you like it as much as we do! We’re currently working on a new website forRead More »
A Garden Room with en-suite shower room built in our garden in Fife. Design, build, plumbing and decoration. Excellent project management, highly responsive team with a well finished product that we are enjoying spending time in.Gracie, Fife
JML Garden Rooms were great from start to finish of our job. The job was project managed brilliantly by JML and despite terrible weather (heavy rain and wind) our garden room was finished within 3 weeks. A few minor glitches at the end of the job (e.g. the door handle had been installed incorrectly) were rectified very quickly and the workmen came back out on site. Our room (we got a Lowlander built) is brilliant, looks great and we use it almost every day. Would definitely recommend JML Garden Rooms.S. Stewart, Edinburgh
We were very pleased with the Lowlander 2 built as a studio in the garden in 2015, so decided on the same “look” for the extension to our house here in Edinburgh. It looks terrific and is very snug. Both projects were done on time and on budget, with a very pleasant and efficient team doing the work. Highly recommended!Ian Kennedy, Edinburgh
“I am now the proud owner of a JML garden room. The tradesmen are first class and their attention to detail is commendable. I can highly recommend this company for being accurate with cost, great craftsmanship, attention to detail, and for the personal touch.”Kim Sommerville – Auchterarder