The following will be supplied and installed on site and works carried out as detailed below:
- Easy Pad foundation system.
- Highly insulated 100mm PU SIP panel wall, floor and roof structure.
- Factory finished Rationel double glazed timber door system, fixed side lights
and top swing window.
- Roof: Lowlander – Firestone single ply flat roofing membrane with 20 year guarantee
and an expected 50 year lifespan.
- Roof: Highlander – Cedar shingles.
- Cladding: Lowlander – Vertical Western red cedar cladding left to weather naturally.
- Cladding: Highlander – Vertical Siberian larch cladding left to weather naturally.
- Engineered oak flooring.
- MDF painted skirting.
- Walls fully plaster boarded and decorated to your choice of colour.
- 4 chrome LED down lights internally, 3 or 4 chrome LED down lights externally.
- 2, 3 or 4 x double sockets internally (depending on size).
- RCD breaker to ensure a safe and fully certified electrical connection.
- PVC gutters and downpipes to rear of building for Lowlander.
- Cast iron effect gutter & downpipe for Highlander.
- Includes all erection and installation works.
Please click here to download our current standard specification.
FROM OUR GALLERY
Kilmarnock Garden Room
A perfect spot at the bottom of the garden, and a perfect spot for enjoying the sounds of Kilmarnock Football Club. Here’s hoping that ourRead More »
Office Pod Study Zone
A-level season is nearly over, just one final push for all those studying heroes! Good luck everybody!Read More »
Garden Room Music Studio
The acoustic panels are in place for the garden room music studio that we’ve been working on! There will be no sound leakage (orRead More »
Best of Houzz 2018 Award Winner!
Houzz have given JML Garden Rooms another ‘Best of Houzz 2018’ award this year! Award winners’ work was the most popular among the moreRead More »
The JML team were extremely friendly and professional from our very first showroom visit to the final installation on Skye. Their advice and guidance was excellent. The work ethics, speed and skills of the team of builders on site was astonishing. The end result is no less than a dream come true. We cannot recommend highly enough.P. Murray, Isle of Skye
We were very pleased with the Lowlander 2 built as a studio in the garden in 2015, so decided on the same “look” for the extension to our house here in Edinburgh. It looks terrific and is very snug. Both projects were done on time and on budget, with a very pleasant and efficient team doing the work. Highly recommended!Ian Kennedy, Edinburgh
JML Garden Rooms were great from start to finish of our job. The job was project managed brilliantly by JML and despite terrible weather (heavy rain and wind) our garden room was finished within 3 weeks. A few minor glitches at the end of the job (e.g. the door handle had been installed incorrectly) were rectified very quickly and the workmen came back out on site. Our room (we got a Lowlander built) is brilliant, looks great and we use it almost every day. Would definitely recommend JML Garden Rooms.S. Stewart, Edinburgh
My wife and I would highly recommend JML. We purchased the Lowlander 2 as a garden office which we absolutely love, it’s our happy place. We also purchased underfloor heating, a must especially after the beast from the east snow extravaganza and outside plug sockets.
From the first contact to the finished product JML were extremely professional and the craftsmanship was excellent, we only had 4 snagging items and they were fixed in days.
Keep up the excellent work guys.