The following are optional extras. Please call us if you require more information about any of these items.
- Bi folding or sliding doors. Open up your studio to the garden with the ultimate free running, lightweight operation folding and sliding doors, up to 4.0m wide.
- Upgrade to triple glazed aluclad window/door system.
- High thermal performance roof windows/lights to maximise daylight.
- Integrated blinds.
- Fully fitted toilet and shower room.
- Fitted Howdens kitchenette.
- Bespoke joinery for storage units.
- Alternative choice of flooring finishes.
- Electric underfloor heating and digital thermostat.
- Home entertainment systems offering various features from a basic internet connection to a fully integrated entertainment system.
- Full home office set up. From office desks and ergonomic chairs to the full IT package with conferencing facilities.
- Additional internal and external electrical sockets.
- Additional external wall lighting including sensor lights etc.
- Security system which can be remotely controlled.
- Sedum roof covering or traditional reclaimed Scottish slates.
- Additional gym/exercise room flooring and equipment options.
- External decking to increase the amount of usable space around your garden room. Variety of options available including larch, grip deck, composite and many more.
Please click here to download our current optional extras.
Thinking of something that is not on this list? Please just ask… Each of our garden rooms can be tailor made to your specification.
FROM OUR GALLERY
Newly built Lowlander 2, Cupar
Another 13 sqm Lowlander just completed for a client in Cupar, Fife. A cosy outdoor sitting room with great views of their gardenRead More »
Kilmarnock Garden Room
A perfect spot at the bottom of the garden, and a perfect spot for enjoying the sounds of Kilmarnock Football Club. Here’s hoping that ourRead More »
Office Pod Study Zone
A-level season is nearly over, just one final push for all those studying heroes! Good luck everybody!Read More »
Garden Room Music Studio
The acoustic panels are in place for the garden room music studio that we’ve been working on! There will be no sound leakage (orRead More »
JML Garden Rooms were great from start to finish of our job. The job was project managed brilliantly by JML and despite terrible weather (heavy rain and wind) our garden room was finished within 3 weeks. A few minor glitches at the end of the job (e.g. the door handle had been installed incorrectly) were rectified very quickly and the workmen came back out on site. Our room (we got a Lowlander built) is brilliant, looks great and we use it almost every day. Would definitely recommend JML Garden Rooms.S. Stewart, Edinburgh
I commissioned JML to build a Highlander Garden Room for me. I knew that they were not the lowest cost provider, but I had a sense that I would get a quality product and service. I was not disappointed. The team were incredibly professional and the Garden Room itself is of the very highest quality – I know that I’ve got value for my money. From the Siberian Larch cladding and slate roof through to the quality of the interior decor and electrical installation, there is not a single thing that I could’ve complained about. I would absolutely recommend JML if you are looking for a Garden Room.John, Kilmarnock
My wife and I would highly recommend JML. We purchased the Lowlander 2 as a garden office which we absolutely love, it’s our happy place. We also purchased underfloor heating, a must especially after the beast from the east snow extravaganza and outside plug sockets.
From the first contact to the finished product JML were extremely professional and the craftsmanship was excellent, we only had 4 snagging items and they were fixed in days.
Keep up the excellent work guys.
The JML team were extremely friendly and professional from our very first showroom visit to the final installation on Skye. Their advice and guidance was excellent. The work ethics, speed and skills of the team of builders on site was astonishing. The end result is no less than a dream come true. We cannot recommend highly enough.P. Murray, Isle of Skye